240L050 PowerGrip Timing Belt
The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications.
PowerGrip®乐盈彩票手机app下载 Timing belts are suitable for office machines, machine tools, postage equipment, sewing machines, vending machines, agriculture, outdoor power equipment, food processing, HVAC, oil fields, wood, paper, sand and gravel applications.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
PowerGrip®乐盈彩票手机app下载 Timing Pulleys
Gates PowerGrip Timing belts are measured by:
- Length—The length of a PowerGrip Timing Belts is shown in the first part of the belt designation. The first number is the pitch length in tenths of an inch. A 300L075 has a 30.0” pitch length.
- Pitch—The pitch is the distance from center to center of the teeth (in inches). It is shown in the second part of the belt designation by a letter or letters. Part number 300L075 has a .375” pitch. The letters correspond to pitches as follows:
MXL = Mini Extra Light = 0.080” pitch;
XL = Extra Light = 0.200” pitch;
L = Light = 0.375” pitch;
H = Heavy = 0.500” pitch;
XH = Extra Heavy = 0.875” pitch;
XXH = Double Extra Heavy = 1.250” pitch.
- Width—The width is shown in the last part of the belt designation. Part number 300L075 is .75” wide.